Monday 18 July 2011

June school holidays

These june holidays that passed were amaizing. I spent all my time on the farm and enjoyed it so much that I'm going back this weekend. The things we did I will never forget. My one best friend came to visit as well and after studying 5 hours we decided we want to go for a walk. We packed few provisions and started marching. Eventually we reached the most beautiful stream I have ever seen in my life. We decided to walk up stream and see what we can see. The stream being as beautiful as it was made us forget about time completely and before we knew it, it was getting dark and we were a long way from the lodge. After a bit of a debate we decided to walk up the mountain and see where we are. It was a steep climb and at times I thought that no human has been near where we walked for years as to say that we crawled would be a understatement. After a lot of bundu bashing we found tall trees, climbed them and found the road about 30 meters from where we were, by this time it was dark and we debated on which road to take to get home the quickest. The agreement was to do more bundu bashing. This resulted in us saving more than an hour and getting home about 7 o clock. Arriving home my sister welcomed us with fresh doughnuts and hot coffey. It is an experience I will never forget. I wish everyone could experience these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment